The Bulgarian System for Issuing a Green Certificate is Now Available Abroad
The system for issuing a green certificate is now available from abroad. This was said by the Minister of Electronic Government Bozhidar Bojanov during the meeting of the relevant committee in the parliament.
Bulgarians abroad signaled a problem with access.
"In recent days, there have been complaints from Bulgarians abroad that they do not have access. In the National Health Information System, this has already been fixed, so we are making rapid improvements there as well," added Minister Bozhidar Bojanov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 239 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 262 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria wants from the EC to Receive COVID Vaccines according to the Needs of the Population
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 275 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Active Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria fell below 100,000
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 362 New Cases in the Last 24 hours