If Prices Remain the Same on the European Exchanges, Bulgargaz will offer 30% Cheaper Gas
If the current levels of the European gas markets are maintained, Bulgargaz will propose that the price of natural gas in February be nearly 32 percent lower than the current price. This was announced by the Bulgarian gas company, emphasizing that these are estimates.
Bulgargaz must submit its initial application with this forecast to the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission on January 10th.
Due to the dynamics of the market, Bulgargaz will submit the final application for the prices for the next month on February 1 - the day on which they must enter into force if approved by the regulator.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Minister: It makes no sense to Close our Coal Plants right now
- » The Fuel Discount in Bulgaria: When will it be over?
- » European Commission: Bulgaria cannot sell Russian Oil even if it is Refined
- » The Minister of Energy: Bulgaria does not receive Russian gas through Greece
- » Azerbaijan is ready to double the Gas to Europe
- » Bulgaria: Heating will be Turned On in Sofia this Week