If Prices Remain the Same on the European Exchanges, Bulgargaz will offer 30% Cheaper Gas
If the current levels of the European gas markets are maintained, Bulgargaz will propose that the price of natural gas in February be nearly 32 percent lower than the current price. This was announced by the Bulgarian gas company, emphasizing that these are estimates.
Bulgargaz must submit its initial application with this forecast to the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission on January 10th.
Due to the dynamics of the market, Bulgargaz will submit the final application for the prices for the next month on February 1 - the day on which they must enter into force if approved by the regulator.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgartransgaz: We will Not Stop the Transit of Russian Gas
- » Study: In Three Years, Electric Trucks will be a Cheaper option than Diesels in Europe
- » The New Gas Price in Bulgaria is almost 14% Higher
- » Finance Minister: Bulgaria’s Economy can Last 6 months if Russia Stops Oil and Closes the Bosphorus
- » Deputy PM: We have Assurance from the EC that Bulgaria will be Included in the Exceptions for the Embargo of Russian Oil
- » PM: Bulgaria will Receive the Entire Amount of Azeri Gas from July 1