Slavi Trifonov: No US Visas for Bulgarians in Exchange for North Macedonia in the EU
The leader of the Bulgarian political party “There Is Such a People” had this to say:
“Since the Americans want so much North Macedonia in the European Union, let the citizens of Bulgaria, like the citizens of most countries in the European Union, not need visas to go to America. That's it, we are a full member of the EU, and Bulgarian citizens, because they are Europeans, should not need visas to go to America.
And secondly, again, since we are a full member of the European Union, Bulgaria must immediately become a member of the Schengen area. Enough waiting and we are supposed to be Europeans, but we are less Europeans than real Europeans. So - no visas for America and Schengen members immediately." This was written on Facebook by the leader of "There Is Such a People" Slavi Trifonov.
Novinite.com reminds that "There Is Such a People" holds the key Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Here is his entire post:
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bars were put at the Entrance to Bulgarian Parliament, "Vazrazhdane" demanded their removal
- » PM: Bulgaria must become a Portal for American Investments in Europe
- » Macron approves of France giving Bulgaria Temporary Fighter Jets until the New F-16s Arrive
- » Bulgarian PM met with US Assistant Secretary of State Karen Donfried
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Our Position on North Macedonia will Not Change
- » Three Protests Hampered the Movement in Bulgaria Today