Bulgarians Welcomed 2022 with Celebrations all over the Country
Although there were no official celebrations, dozens of people in Sofia welcomed the new 2022 under the open sky. People wished each other health.
"I wish there were no more measures, regardless of COVID or without COVID, and that we were alive and well. That's the most important thing," said Martin.
In Plovdiv, the official fireworks were canceled for the first time, but that did not stop hundreds of people from firing their own fireworks into the sky. After midnight, people started a long horo dance.
Veliko Tarnovo also welcomed the New Year 2022 outdoors, without fireworks. Exactly at midnight they were replaced by a light show against the background of the National Anthem of Bulgaria.
The onset of the new year 2022 in Dobrich was marked with illuminations.
"Let's get rid of this virus at last! And the year in general will be better financially and everything, the year 2022 will be a little better", the people on the square in the city wished.
In Blagoevgrad they did not give up the holiday fireworks.
Ruse was one of the few cities in the country that had an outdoor holiday program on New Year's Eve.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria wants from the EC to Receive COVID Vaccines according to the Needs of the Population
- » Bulgarian Posts restored Domestic Money Transfers
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 275 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgarian Business Lends a Hand: Career Forum for Ukrainian Refugees
- » Volunteer from Varna: Ukrainian Refugees Feel Abandoned in Bulgaria
- » Active Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria fell below 100,000