DOVERIE WITH MOST PENSION INSURANCE APPLICANTS
Business | September 20, 2001, Thursday // 00:00
The Doverie Pension Insurance Company has so far managed to attract 390,000 universal pension insurance applicants, BTA wrote. Suglasie Pension Insurance Company (145,000), the Bulgarian Pension Insurance Company (100,000+), the Rodina Saving Co-operative Pension Insurance Company (50,000+), ING Pension Insurance Company (44,000) follow. LUKoil Garant is approaching the required minimum with 30,000 applicants. Newton Sila Pension Insurance Company has managed to attract only 25,000 applicants so far. The National Social Security Institute (NSSI) received 633,158 applications from people who want to be assigned to a particular universal pension company. 42,000 of the applicants submitted application documents for two or more funds. `NSSI is processing all applications. The organization found mainly technical irregularities,` Danka Shopova, Chief of NSSI`s Supplementary Pension Insurance Funds Department said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Due to Imports from Ukraine: 50% of Bulgarian Honey remains Unrealized
- » Bulgarian Grain Producers continue their Protest against the Import of Grain from Ukraine
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Gas with another 3% down
- » Bulgarian Grain Producers begin three days of Protest Action
- » Bulgaria, Greece and Italy bought Gas from Azerbaijan for 1.6 Billion Euros in January
- » Bulgaria will sign Agreements with the US and France for the Construction of 4 Nuclear Units at the sites in Kozloduy and Belene