Over 40% Growth in Bulgarians Traveling Abroad in November
In November 2021, in the conditions of the continuing epidemic situation, the trips of Bulgarian citizens abroad were 460.4 thousand, or 40.3% more than those registered in the same month last year, according to the National Statistical Institute.
At the same time, the visits of foreigners to Bulgaria are 439.5 thousand, or 55.2% more than in November 2020. 55.1% of all visits of foreigners in the country are in transit.
Of the total number of foreigners who visited Bulgaria in November 2021, the share of citizens of the European Union is 41.0%, or 180 thousand, with the largest number of visits of citizens of Romania - 42.2%, Greece - 22.3%, and Germany - 8%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » No More Mandatory Masks on Airports and Planes in Europe
- » Bulgaria Air's Direct Scheduled Flights from Sofia to Crete will Start on May 22
- » No more Flights between Bulgaria and North Macedonia in the Near Future
- » We can enter Greece without a COVID Certificate from May 1
- » The Train from Istanbul to Sofia is Restored from Today
- » The US has revoked the Recommendation not to Travel to Bulgaria