In January the Value of the Bulgarian Lev will Decrease
In January - the value of every BGN 100 will decrease by 10%
The real value of BGN 100 has decreased by BGN 7.30 from November last year to the same month in 2021. We have inflation of 7.3 percent, according to the inflation index.
This was stated by the financier Stoyan Panchev on Nova TV.
According to him, in January the real value of BGN 100 will decrease by about 10 percentage points.
If your money is in deposit with a bank - their real value will decrease due to inflation. For Bulgarians, the most stable investment remains real estate, Panchev added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Bread and Grain Products Rose in Price more than the Average Inflation
- » Bulgaria: One Billion BGN are Provided in the 2022 Budget for Food Vouchers
- » Bulgarian Experts: Life will Continue to Become More Expensive in the Coming Months
- » The Fitch BBB Rating of Bulgaria with a Positive Outlook has been Confirmed
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister is Confidant that Bulgaria will Adopt the Euro from January 1, 2024
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister Envisages BGN 710 Min. Salary and BGN 3,400 Max. Insurance Income