Bulgaria: Winter Resorts are Full of Tourists
Three working days separate Christmas and New Year and many people merged the holidays. Today the mountain resorts are full.
Bansko is full of many tourists from the country and abroad. Reservations are made until the New Year.
Today is the last day in the resort when the lift ticket is priced like last year. From tomorrow it will rise to BGN 79.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » No More Mandatory Masks on Airports and Planes in Europe
- » Bulgaria Air's Direct Scheduled Flights from Sofia to Crete will Start on May 22
- » No more Flights between Bulgaria and North Macedonia in the Near Future
- » We can enter Greece without a COVID Certificate from May 1
- » The Train from Istanbul to Sofia is Restored from Today
- » The US has revoked the Recommendation not to Travel to Bulgaria