Bulgarian President with a Christmas Greeting to the Nation
May the light of the great Christian holiday guide us for good deeds and empathy, let it give us the strength to continue to build together a dignified future.
This is what President Rumen Radev wrote on his page in the social network "Facebook" on the occasion of Christmas.
"Merry Christmas! Today, bringing faith and hope, I wish health, prosperity and understanding in every Bulgarian home. May the light of the great Christian holiday inspire us for good deeds and empathy with those in need, may it give us the strength to continue to build a dignified future for all together," Radev said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Gallup's 100% Parallel Count: 2 Parties Change Position from the Initial Election Results
- » Bulgaria: GERB 1st, “We Continue the Change” 2nd - According to Initial Election Results
- » Polling Day in Bulgaria begins with Low Voter Turnout
- » Elections in Bulgaria: 10.3% Voter Turnout at 11 a.m., Problems with the Vote in Turkey
- » Election Day: Bulgaria Votes for New Parliament
- » Bulgaria: Today is a “Day for Reflection” before the Elections