Bulgarian PM Kiril Petkov Attended the Festive Service for Christmas Eve
The Bulgarian Prime Minister Kiril Petkov attended with his family the festive service in the church monument "St. Alexander Nevsky ”, where the service was officiated by His Holiness the Bulgarian Patriarch Neophyte.
After the festive service, Prime Minister Petkov and Patriarch Neophyte held a brief meeting to discuss Christian values and the importance of the joint work of the executive and the church for the well-being of the Bulgarian people.
The Prime Minister Kiril Petkov wishes a Merry Christmas to all Bulgarian citizens!
/Council of Ministers Press Release
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 71.5% are the Christians in Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 288 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Yellow Code for Rain and Snow in Eastern and Southern Bulgaria
- » The World Health Organization changes the name of Monkeypox
- » Bulgaria: Two Workers Died during Excavation work in Pernik
- » World Bank: Bulgaria is among the countries with the most Aging Population in the World