Israel will Start Administering a Fourth Dose of the COVID-19 Vaccine
An advisory group of experts to the Israeli government has recommended that the authorities start administering a fourth dose of coronavirus vaccine on certain sections of the population to protect it from the rapidly spreading version of Omicron, the Associated Press reported.
Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett welcomed the decision, saying he had already instructed health authorities to prepare for the move.
The campaign will start with people over the age of 60 and healthcare workers. However, judging by the actions of the authorities so far, it can quickly reach other groups.
Bennett's office said that once the measure is approved by the relevant authorities, the campaign is expected to start in the coming days.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 53 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » An Outbreak of Bird Flu was discovered near the Bulgarian Town of Etropole
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 95 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Mayors Buy Medicines for Entire Villages as 1/3 of the Pharmacies in the Country are in just 3 Big Cities
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 116 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » The Situation with the Availability of Antibiotics in Pharmacies in Bulgaria is Gradually Normalizing