Six Settlements in the Smolyan Region remain without Electricity
Six settlements in Smolyan district remain without power supply, according to information from the district administration. These are Treve, Planinsko and Riben dol in the municipality of Banite, Madan Kupen and Smolyan Kukuvitsa.
The partial state of emergency has been lifted for the district. It remains in force only for the municipality of Devin, where the village of Trigrad is in disaster on the seventh day.
The movement of vehicles weighing over 12 tons with trailers and semi-trailers through the Rozhen pass is limited due to snowfall and cleaning.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A 17-year-old Student Died in a Classroom in Burgas
- » Young Man is in Coma after an Accident between Car and Ambulance on the Ring Road in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Disco on the Northern Beach in Burgas Burned Down
- » Bulgaria: Partial State of Emergency has been Declared in the Karlovo villages of Karavelovo and Bogdan
- » Bulgaria: Kilometer-Long Queues and Broken-Down Trucks during Heavy Snowfall at the "Predel" Pass
- » In Northwestern Bulgaria: A Woman Died while waiting 35 Minutes for an Ambulance