Eurostat: Inflation in Bulgaria is above the EU Average
Annual inflation in Bulgaria is 6.3%, which is above the European Union average of 5.2%, according to Eurostat.
Annual inflation in the euro area accelerated to 4.9% in November.
The lowest annual inflation rates are in Malta (2.4%), Portugal (2.6%) and France (3.4%).
The highest inflation rates were reported in Lithuania (9.3%), Estonia (8.6%) and Hungary (7.5%).
Compared to October, the inflation rate remained unchanged in only one EU member state, according to Eurostat. Growth was reported in the other 26 Member States.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Officially Adopted the National Plan for Introduction of the Euro in 2024
- » Cryptocurrencies Went Down out of Consolidation
- » President of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development to Visit Bulgaria
- » Goldman Sachs has lowered China's Growth Forecast for 2022 to 4%
- » Bulgaria: Annual Inflation in April was 14.4%
- » The EC Forecasts Inflation of nearly 12% for Bulgaria