Eurostat: Inflation in Bulgaria is above the EU Average
Annual inflation in Bulgaria is 6.3%, which is above the European Union average of 5.2%, according to Eurostat.
Annual inflation in the euro area accelerated to 4.9% in November.
The lowest annual inflation rates are in Malta (2.4%), Portugal (2.6%) and France (3.4%).
The highest inflation rates were reported in Lithuania (9.3%), Estonia (8.6%) and Hungary (7.5%).
Compared to October, the inflation rate remained unchanged in only one EU member state, according to Eurostat. Growth was reported in the other 26 Member States.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Growth of the Bulgarian Economy between July and September was 3.3%
- » Bulgaria begins preparations for the minting of Euro Coins
- » Minister of Economy: Bulgaria will get away with the Recession, there will be a sharp Drop in Inflation
- » The Bulgarian National Bank has doubled the Main Interest Rate
- » CFD Trading in 2023: What do you Need to Know?
- » Standard & Poor's confirmed Bulgaria's credit rating