Bulgarian Minister of Transport Fired the Director of Bulgarian Railways
Travel During a Pandemic: Andy from UK for his Railway Adventures in Bulgaria
By order of the Minister of Transport and Communications Nikolay Sabev, an extraordinary meeting of the Board of Directors of Holding BDZ EAD was held, which decided to dismiss Lyuben Nanov, Manager of Bulgarian Railways (BDZ - Passenger Transport EOOD).
Nominee for Bulgarian Minister of Transport: I can make BDZ Profitable
The motives are related to the poor management, concerning the control of the operational activity of the company.
The established violations in the implementation of the repair programs of the trains and wagons contribute to the deterioration of the provided service, which is not in the protection of the public interest.
BDZ-Passenger Transport, as the only railway carrier performing a social function, must be rehabilitated in the most constructive way so that users can travel quickly, comfortably and in accordance with the train schedule, said the Ministry of Transport.
It was announced that Konstantin Azov will take the position of manager of BDZ-Passenger Transport EOOD for a period until a competition for the election of a new manager.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Balchik- Increasingly Popular Destination on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Holidays on Bulgaria’s Black Sea coast will be between 15 and 30% More Expensive this year
- » Bulgaria: 30% Growth in Bookings for Easter
- » The Third Direct Flight from Bulgaria to Seychelles Landed with 176 Passengers
- » The Number of Foreigners who Visited Bulgaria increased significantly in January
- » The Bulgarian Passport is Ranked 42nd in the World