Medical Students from Sofia University Resume Classes
Students from the Medical Faculty of Sofia University are resuming classes today, according to BGNES
This happened after the decision to temporarily suspend all actions on the merger of Lozenets Hospital in the specialized children's hospital "Prof. Dr. Ivan Mitev ". The decision was taken by the new Minister of Health Prof. Asena Serbezova.
At a meeting on Wednesday, the management of the university hospital and the pediatrics agreed to temporarily suspend their merger, and Assoc. Prof. Dr. Radosvet Gornev insisted that Lozenets retain its status and continue to work as a training base for students of the Medical Faculty of Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski”.
Lozenets Hospital is a major training base for students in several medical specialties.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 281 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria's Health and Welfare Spending Trails Behind EU Average in 2022
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 59 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Restoring Sense of Smell: Breakthrough Treatment for Long-Term COVID Effects
- » Bulgaria's Health Minister Cites Concerns Over Child Mortality Rates
- » First Flu Cases of the Season Detected in Bulgaria