COVID-19 in the UK: First Death of an Infected Person with Omicron
Authorities in the UK have registered the first death of a patient infected with the Omicron variant. The news was announced by the country's Prime Minister Boris Johnson.
"Unfortunately, we are witnessing cases of hospitalizations as a result of Omicron infection. At least one patient infected with the new variant has died, “he told reporters after visiting a vaccination center in West London.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria wants from the EC to Receive COVID Vaccines according to the Needs of the Population
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 275 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Active Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria fell below 100,000
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 362 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 126 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Fourth Dose of COVID-19 Vaccine is Not Effective