The New Cabinet: GERB accused the President of Political Repression
227 out of 240 MPs registered in the plenary hall. Instead of presenting Kiril Petkov's candidacy, the plenary day began with a declaration on behalf of the GERB-SDS group, which will not support the draft cabinet.
The group's chairman, Desislava Atanasova, said Rumen Radev understood neither the role of the presidential institution nor that of the caretaker government. According to her, the two cabinets of Stefan Yanev have created chaos and have escalated and prolonged the crisis, failing to resolve the COVID crisis. She talks about the victims, about the failure of vaccination, about the closed schools, about the so-called green certificate, etc.
"You organized brutal repression in the persecution of political opponents," Desislava Atanasova said. She accused the president of undermining democracy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bars were put at the Entrance to Bulgarian Parliament, "Vazrazhdane" demanded their removal
- » PM: Bulgaria must become a Portal for American Investments in Europe
- » Macron approves of France giving Bulgaria Temporary Fighter Jets until the New F-16s Arrive
- » Bulgarian PM met with US Assistant Secretary of State Karen Donfried
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Our Position on North Macedonia will Not Change
- » Three Protests Hampered the Movement in Bulgaria Today