The New Cabinet: GERB accused the President of Political Repression
227 out of 240 MPs registered in the plenary hall. Instead of presenting Kiril Petkov's candidacy, the plenary day began with a declaration on behalf of the GERB-SDS group, which will not support the draft cabinet.
The group's chairman, Desislava Atanasova, said Rumen Radev understood neither the role of the presidential institution nor that of the caretaker government. According to her, the two cabinets of Stefan Yanev have created chaos and have escalated and prolonged the crisis, failing to resolve the COVID crisis. She talks about the victims, about the failure of vaccination, about the closed schools, about the so-called green certificate, etc.
"You organized brutal repression in the persecution of political opponents," Desislava Atanasova said. She accused the president of undermining democracy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarian Tsar Simeon met with the Russian Metropolitan and the Russian Ambassador
- » The Bulgarian Parliament adopted the Anti-Corruption Reform in the first reading
- » Bulgaria's PM: Let's not turn Schengen into a Bargaining Chip
- » No Shots were fired at Migrants from the Bulgarian side of the Border - shows Joint investigation with Turkey
- » The President: Bulgaria has every Chance to join Schengen next year, let's not Politicize the Topic
- » From 8 am to 12 pm: Borissov changed his position on the Paper Ballots 3 times