The New Cabinet: GERB accused the President of Political Repression
227 out of 240 MPs registered in the plenary hall. Instead of presenting Kiril Petkov's candidacy, the plenary day began with a declaration on behalf of the GERB-SDS group, which will not support the draft cabinet.
The group's chairman, Desislava Atanasova, said Rumen Radev understood neither the role of the presidential institution nor that of the caretaker government. According to her, the two cabinets of Stefan Yanev have created chaos and have escalated and prolonged the crisis, failing to resolve the COVID crisis. She talks about the victims, about the failure of vaccination, about the closed schools, about the so-called green certificate, etc.
"You organized brutal repression in the persecution of political opponents," Desislava Atanasova said. She accused the president of undermining democracy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Supports Finland and Sweden for NATO
- » Bulgaria to Adopt a Plan for the Introduction of the Euro Today
- » Bulgarian MP: We have No Reason to Lift the Veto on North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian President: Our Language will continue to Unite us as a Nation
- » Bulgarian PM with School Memories: It was very Difficult for me to Learn Russian
- » The Pope to Bulgaria’s PM: Corruption is a Disease and You Can Eradicate it