Asen Vassilev: We hope to have a Coalition Agreement by the End of the Day Tomorrow
For the first time, all four parties to sign the coalition cabinet agreement have come together for talks. The meeting of the Coordination Council was held in the Mirror Hall of the National Assembly.
We hope to have a coalition agreement by the end of the day tomorrow, said the co-chairman of "We Continue the Change" Asen Vassilev.
The purpose of this meeting was to clarify the last things on the legislative program in the agreement. Final texts that can be voted on. They are already ready, so we hope for a coalition agreement tomorrow by the end of the day, Vassilev said.
Tomorrow at 1 o'clock there will be an inside-party meeting between members of the Bulgarian Socialist Party, said the leader of BSP Kornelia Ninova.
What we have introduced as a coalition culture is for communication to be continuous. We will coordinate very closely in order to have a functioning government, the co-chairman of "We Continue the Change” Kiril Petkov was categorical.
We have always said that after the meetings with the experts there will be a leadership meeting between the four formations and yes, it took place today and we have cleared everything, Ninova added.
After party meeting of BSP passes tomorrow and we receive approval, then we will officially announce it. We specified everything in the legislative program, we had remarks on the social sphere, but everything has already been clarified, explained the BSP leader.
We are moving towards offering a stable government, which we hope will be in the next 4 years, Petkov added.
We have "Yes" and from "There Is Such a People", they were also at the meeting, Vassilev said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Bulgarian Citizens should Hastily Leave Russia
- » “MarketLinks” Survey: 6 Parties in the New Bulgarian Parliament after October’s Elections
- » BSP will decide before the Elections whether they Recognize the Referendums in the Occupied Territories in Ukraine
- » Bulgaria: 11 People Detained in Burgas in Police Operation against Crime and Vote Buying
- » Bulgarian General: The Pentagon can Strike Pre-Emptively if Russia puts its Nuclear Forces On Alert
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker PM: Russia's Actions are Unacceptable and Directly Violate the UN Charter