Asen Vassilev: Each Party will have a Deputy Prime Minister
Each participant in the future coalition government will have a deputy prime minister. This was confirmed on the sidelines of the parliament by the co-chairman of "We Continue the Change" Asen Vassilev. There will also be a Deputy Prime Minister in charge of effective governance, a total of 5.
It is not figured out exactly how the signing of the agreement will happen, according to Asen Vassilev. He said that the talks have continued today, as it is literally a matter of changing 1-2 sentences in the agreement itself.
Vassilev expects to sign an agreement with other parties by the end of the week. A 4-year term has been set, Asen Vassilev added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » US Congresswoman does not rule out sanctions against Bulgaria over North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian PM on his future visit to North Macedonia: I come with readiness for a new beginning
- » 30 years ago Bulgaria was first in the world to recognize the independence of North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian PM: There will be no shock increase in electricity bills after the moratorium falls
- » American expert: It depends on Bulgaria whether it wants to return to Russian control
- » Bulgaria: New Chairwoman of the Supreme Court of Cassation has been Elected