An Employer Fired 900 Employees on a Zoom Call
The head of the American mortgage agency Better.com fired 900 employees through the Zoom platform. Vishal Garg explained that the reason was the performance of staff and changes in the market, writes the BBC.
"If you're in this conversation, you're part of the unlucky group that's been fired," Garg said during the Zoom conversation.
"The last time I did this, I cried. I wanted the news to be different. I wanted us to thrive," he added.
His actions provoked violent comments on social media and were described as "brutal", "horrifying" and "harsh", especially at this time of year before Christmas.
Last week, Better.com received nearly 750 million dollars from investors.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sofia Airport has served 3.3 million passengers in 2021
- » Innovation Minister: Investors had given up on Bulgaria because of corruption but now it’s different
- » Gardeners: There are not enough seasonal workers
- » National Security and Police are doing an Inspection in Bulgargaz
- » Bulgaria: The Minimum Salary will be over EUR 350
- » Telenor Bulgaria will Raise Prices, but only with the Inflation Rate for 2021