Consultations with President Radev Continued today with “There Is Such a People
At 9.00 a.m. today, the consultations with President Rumen Radev for forming a government began. First, he received representatives of "There Is Such a People."
"I am convinced that with experience you have a clear idea of the challenges and are ready to contribute to solving them," said President Radev
Toshko Yordanov replied that they had clearly stated long ago that they would do everything in their power to have a normal government.
We have always kept our word, without political hypocrisy. We will be predictable and loyal partners, if our colleagues from the other forces are the same. It is extremely important at the moment to overcome the ego. The GERB and DPS model of ruling has not yet been dismantled, Toshko Yordanov added, outlining a goal for the country to begin to normalize.
Yesterday's consultations with the President:
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM: Bulgaria is a Sovereign State. Russia should De-Escalate
- » Russia's Foreign Ministry: NATO forces Must be Withdrawn from Bulgaria and Romania
- » Spain has sent Warships to the Black Sea and is Preparing Fighter Jets for Bulgaria
- » President of North Macedonia: Kiril Petkov is a Non-Traditional Politician and Optimist in Politics
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev and VP Iliana Yotova were Sworn In for their Second Term
- » Bulgarian PM on North Macedonia: In a Few Days we Achieved more than in Recent Years