COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Only 7 Districts in the Country remain in the Dark Red Zone
Only 7 districts in the country remain in the dark red zone in terms of 14-day morbidity per 100,000 population. These are the districts of Vratsa, Gabrovo, Montana, Pernik, Ruse, Sofia district and Sofia-city. In the yellow zone, with a morbidity of up to 250 per 100 thousand people, in addition to Kardzhali district is now Silistra district.
In the red zone, where the 14-day morbidity is from 250 to 500 per 100 thousand people, to date are the districts of Blagoevgrad, Burgas, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Vidin, Dobrich, Kyustendil, Lovech, Pazardzhik, Pleven, Plovdiv, Razgrad , Sliven, Smolyan, Stara Zagora, Targovishte, Haskovo, Shumen and Yambol.
The occupancy of hospital beds for patients with COVID-19 is also declining. As of December 5, 2021, 38% are free beds. 38.6% are free beds for conservative treatment of patients with coronavirus infection, and 32.3% of intensive beds in the country are available.
/Ministry of Health Press Release
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mathematician: By the end of the week Omicron will be dominant in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian professor: Endless vaccination with the same vaccine is not a good idea
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2379 new cases in the last 24 hours
- » Bulgarian Health Minister: The Green Certificate for post-illness remains
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 4389 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Arriving in Bulgaria: Children aged 12 to 18 from Red Zone countries must present a PCR test