Assoc. Prof. Alexander Oscar: More and More Patients are going Blind after Covid
Coronavirus in all its strains causes increased blood clotting, which damages the lungs and all organs in general. More and more patients are blinded by the virus, said to BTV the head of the Clinic of Ophthalmology at Alexandrovska Hospital, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Alexander Oscar.
More than 80 percent of doctors at the hospital have been vaccinated and more than 90 percent at the Eye Clinic, the doctor said.
The ophthalmologist gave the example of a 25-year-old woman who went completely blind after the virus. "Blood clots clog the blood vessels in her eyes, she actually realized that she was ill with Covid," explained Oscar.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mathematician: By the end of the week Omicron will be dominant in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian professor: Endless vaccination with the same vaccine is not a good idea
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2379 new cases in the last 24 hours
- » Bulgarian Health Minister: The Green Certificate for post-illness remains
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 4389 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Arriving in Bulgaria: Children aged 12 to 18 from Red Zone countries must present a PCR test