A 17-year-old Bulgarian was Killed in a Shootout in Copenhagen
Danish police said on Twitter that a 17-year-old Bulgarian citizen had died in a shootout in a Copenhagen district.
According to police, the boy was accidentally killed in a showdown between Kurdish gangs.
His family in Bulgaria was informed about the tragic incident.
The young Bulgarian arrived in the Scandinavian country earlier this year, Nova TV reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 1 Tonne of Cocaine destined for Bulgaria was seized in Colombia
- » Bulgarian Prosecution accuses GDFOC of Unprecedented Pressure on the “Hemus” Investigation
- » Double Homicide in Varna
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Caught 30 Migrants on Trakia Highway near Sliven
- » Spouses Found Dead in Blagoevgrad, Son is a Suspect of the Murder