A 17-year-old Bulgarian was Killed in a Shootout in Copenhagen
Danish police said on Twitter that a 17-year-old Bulgarian citizen had died in a shootout in a Copenhagen district.
According to police, the boy was accidentally killed in a showdown between Kurdish gangs.
His family in Bulgaria was informed about the tragic incident.
The young Bulgarian arrived in the Scandinavian country earlier this year, Nova TV reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 9 Months in Prison for a Man caught Driving Drunk for the Second Time
- » A Law will Prohibit the Sale of Nitrous Oxide or “Laughing Gas” to Minors in Bulgaria
- » Operation in Greece for the capture of Bulgarian Cryptoqueen Ruja Ignatova
- » Methamphetamine was found in the Blood of Semerdzhiev who Caused the Car Crash on July 5
- » Bulgaria: In One Day, Police caught 26 Drivers with Alcohol and 14 with Drugs in their Blood
- » Policewoman that Helped the Killer of 2 Girls in Sofia has been Temporary Removed from her Position