Weather in Bulgaria: Significant Clouds with Max. Temperatures Between 7°C and 12°C
Today over most of the country the clouds will be significant, in the plains and lowlands before noon it will be foggy. This was announced for FOCUS News Agency by the weather forecaster on duty at the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) Evgenia Egova.
Sunny weather will prevail over the southwestern and mountainous regions, but in the evening it will be cloudy there as well, and late in the evening it will rain in the extreme northwestern regions. A light to moderate, mostly south wind will blow. Maximum temperatures will be between 7° and 12° Celsius. Atmospheric pressure is significantly lower than the average for the month and will remain unchanged.
At the Black Sea coast the clouds will be significant, before noon it will be foggy in some places. A light to moderate south-southwest wind will blow. Maximum temperatures will be 10° -12°C. The temperature of the sea water around 11° -13°C. The sea wave will be 2-3 points.
Sunny weather will prevail over the mountains, it will be cloudy late in the evening. A moderate southwest wind will blow. The maximum temperature at an altitude of 1200 meters will be about 8°C, at 2000 meters - about 2°C.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Yellow Code for strong wind is in force for 27 districts in the country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Max. Temperatures between 3°C and 8°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Lowest Temp. in the Country was Measured in Kyustendil -10 °C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Max. Temperatures between Minus 1°C and 4°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Snowfall and Strong Wind in 4 districts in the South
- » Weather in Bulgaria: An Ice Cold Period is Coming