Anti-Vaxers Chased Kiril Petkov to his home in Sofia (Video)
Protesters against the anti-epidemic measures chased Kiril Petkov to his home on Shishman Street and shouted that he would go to prison, according to OFFNews.
Angry protesters tried to talk to one of the leaders of "We Continue the Change" as he returned home after the official opening of the 47th National Assembly. "I have acquaintances whose relatives died after the so-called vaccination!"An elderly woman shouted at him.
"I tell them I'm vaccinated, and so is my family. I believe in science, and that this is the way to overcome this big problem," Petkov told the journalists present.
He added that people want to hear different opinions and that is why he tells them his opinion in the calmest way possible.
Meanwhile, the woman continued to shout that his immunity would be lifted and that he would be in prison for crimes against the Constitution.
"Now the sovereign speaks, please journalists, the sovereign speaks and orders at the moment," the elderly lady tried to take the floor.
/OFFNews and Eurocom TV
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Nova: The Biden administration is not considering sanctions against Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian PM: The time of the untouchables is over
- » US Congresswoman does not rule out sanctions against Bulgaria over North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian PM on his future visit to North Macedonia: I come with readiness for a new beginning
- » 30 years ago Bulgaria was first in the world to recognize the independence of North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian PM: There will be no shock increase in electricity bills after the moratorium falls