"There Is Such a People" to MPs: Let us Offer the Bulgarian Society Real and Tangible Change
Unexpectedly, on behalf of the parliamentary group of "There Is Such a People" Lyubomir Karimanski appeared on the rostrum, although the current parliamentary leader of Slavi Trifonov's party - Toshko Yordanov, is in the plenary hall.
Karimanski called on his colleagues to harness all their creative power and offer change to society. He assured that "There Is Such a People" will make it possible to form a government and the parliament to work for a full term. He wished "health, chastity, integrity and dedication to the reforms for a fairer and more dignified life of Bulgarians". In the finale, Karimanski quotes historian Nikolay Genchev: "There is nothing more important than humanity."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarians who were detained for Espionage in the UK will Remain in Custody
- » Providing Defective S-300 Missiles to Ukraine will Not Endanger the Bulgarian Air Defense
- » PM Denkov: Russian Priests were Not Expelled, only People who Worked Against the National Interests of Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria and the USA stand firm in their Support for Ukraine
- » The Russian Foreign Ministry summoned the Bulgarian Ambassador to Moscow and Threatened with Consequences
- » Bulgaria: The Russian Church will Reopen and will have Bulgarian Priests taking over the Services