Greenpeace Distributed Coal Water to Bulgarian MPs
The environmental organization Greenpeace was active in front of the National Assembly with a call to stop the exploitation and pollution of water in Bulgaria. They are handing out bottles of water from pools exposed to pollution.
Greenpeace commented that so far most MPs have accepted the bottles of water, which they call "coal water".
"Our main topic, on which we want the MPs to work in the future, is the protection of water in Bulgaria. And when making economic or energy decisions, to take into account what natural resources are used in these areas for electricity production," told Meglena Antonova, campaign manager of Greenpeace Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM will Convene a Security Council Tomorrow on the Situation in Ukraine
- » Kiril Petrov Welcomed North Macedonian Prime Minister Dimitar Kovachevski in Sofia
- » The Spanish Frigate Blas de Leso Sails to the Black Sea
- » Kornelia Ninova Remains as Leader of the Bulgarian Socialist Party
- » Bulgarian PM: I Do Not Believe in Zones of Influence, Bulgaria’s Sovereignty is Above Everything
- » Bulgarian President: In the Coming Years I will watch over Bulgaria Not to Deviate from the Path