Greenpeace Distributed Coal Water to Bulgarian MPs
The environmental organization Greenpeace was active in front of the National Assembly with a call to stop the exploitation and pollution of water in Bulgaria. They are handing out bottles of water from pools exposed to pollution.
Greenpeace commented that so far most MPs have accepted the bottles of water, which they call "coal water".
"Our main topic, on which we want the MPs to work in the future, is the protection of water in Bulgaria. And when making economic or energy decisions, to take into account what natural resources are used in these areas for electricity production," told Meglena Antonova, campaign manager of Greenpeace Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria is ready for Retaliatory Measures in the event of a Schengen Veto from the Netherlands and Austria
- » Bulgaria: What Cabinet will the GERB Candidate propose? Who will enter it and what kind of Support does he expect?
- » Bulgaria: Who is the Nomination of GERB for Prime Minister?
- » Ivailo Kalfin: The Netherlands' decision is Insulting to Bulgaria
- » Ex-PM Borissov: There are 2 Options for a Government in Bulgaria – Me as PM or another but with Common Priorities
- » Stefan Yanev proposes for Bulgaria to Boycott the Netherlands