BSP Leader Ninova: There is No Agreement for Me to be Chairman of the National Assembly
"We do not have an agreement on the rotation principle for the chairmanship of the National Assembly. There is no agreement for me to hold this post." This was announced by BSP leader Kornelia Ninova at a briefing on Thursday.
"We reaffirm our will to make efforts to form a regular government to begin a real change in the current model of government. We have shown that we are fighting behind the scenes," Ninova added.
"The work of 18 expert working groups has ended. From now on, controversial issues remain. We expect the “We Continue the Change” mandate holder to convene a meeting of the four parties to clear up the controversial issues and hold a political conversation. As a result, we want to prepare a written coalition agreement with clear commitments by dates and months," Ninova explained.
"This coalition agreement must be signed and only then we will start talking about names and positions. Nothing published in the media such as names from BSP is true," Ninova said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » “Democratic Bulgaria” wants Military Aid for Ukraine in the first days of the New Parliament
- » Bulgaria: "Vazrazhdane" will Not Support a Cabinet with a Мandate from another party
- » Bulgaria: GERB offers Negotiations to Everyone - Borissov doesn’t want to be PM or MP
- » North Macedonia's President: I will Not Negotiate History with Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's President: Ukraine in NATO after a Peaceful Settlement of the Conflict between Kyiv and Moscow
- » Elections in Bulgaria: BSP will Not Form a Coalition with GERB and its Leader will Not Resign