Political Negotiations: the Speaker of Parliament to be Changed every year
The Speaker of the Bulgarian Parliament should be rotated every year.
The four formations negotiating the formation of a government have agreed on this - "We Continue the Change", BSP, "There Is Such a People" and "Democratic Bulgaria", BNR reports.
The idea is for each of the four formations to have a parliamentary speaker for a full term.
The rotation will begin with the resigned BSP chairman Kornelia Ninova.
She learned about the intentions of the negotiators from a letter signed by the Secretary General of the DSB - one of the parties in "Democratic Bulgaria", and sent to the members of the Executive Council. They have until noon today to say whether they support joining the government with their own ministers, the national radio reported
The letter also presents the new structure of the Council of Ministers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » US Congresswoman does not rule out sanctions against Bulgaria over North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian PM on his future visit to North Macedonia: I come with readiness for a new beginning
- » 30 years ago Bulgaria was first in the world to recognize the independence of North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian PM: There will be no shock increase in electricity bills after the moratorium falls
- » American expert: It depends on Bulgaria whether it wants to return to Russian control
- » Bulgaria: New Chairwoman of the Supreme Court of Cassation has been Elected