Ministry of Health Issues New Order for People Entering Bulgaria without a Green Certificate
The Ministry of Health will extend the term for exemption from quarantine for people who arrive in the country without a green certificate. So far, this period was 24 hours. With a new order of the Minister of Health it will be 3 days. It will take effect on December 1.
Only at the end of these 3 days can people take a test and be released from quarantine. If it is positive, the strain of the infection will be checked.
Only those arriving from South Africa will not be released from quarantine, explained Minister Stoycho Katsarov.
The rules for entry from Greece to Bulgaria will also be tightened, as the neighboring country enters the red zone.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mathematician: By the end of the week Omicron will be dominant in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian professor: Endless vaccination with the same vaccine is not a good idea
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2379 new cases in the last 24 hours
- » Bulgarian Health Minister: The Green Certificate for post-illness remains
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 4389 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Arriving in Bulgaria: Children aged 12 to 18 from Red Zone countries must present a PCR test