CHECKS ON THE FORMER CABINET TO TAKE PLACE
Politics | September 20, 2001, Thursday // 00:00
`The Cabinet of Prime Minister Saxe-Coburg will review the actions of the previous government,` Georgi Petkanov, Bulgarian Interior Minister, announced, quoted by Info Radio. The checks will be made on all levels of the former ruling power.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Foreign Minister: Serbia does not fulfill the Agreements on the Rights of Bulgarians in the Country
- » Will we Arrest Putin if he comes to Bulgaria?
- » Bulgaria: Hundreds Protested in Sofia, demanding the Impeachment of President Radev
- » Von der Leyen: The Strengthening of the Bulgarian-Turkish Border is a priority against Migration
- » The Austrian President: Bulgaria is ready for Schengen
- » Bulgaria’s MFA condemned the Decision of North Macedonia to Erase a Bulgarian Association