Bulgarian Government Extended Emergency Epidemic Situation until March 31
The government extended by 4 months - until March 31 next year, the emergency epidemic situation in the country. The reason is the intensive infection of Covid-19 among the population.
All districts of the country are affected, and in 93% of them the 14-day morbidity is over 500 per 100 thousand population, and in 8 of them the indicator exceeds one thousand per 100 thousand people.
Only 25.5 percent have been vaccinated, which is far from the European Union's target of 70 percent of the immunized adult population, according to the reasons for the government's decision.
The prolongation of the epidemic situation aims to limit the spread of Covid-19, reads the reasons for the government decision.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two-Thirds of People with Omicron have been Infected with COVID-19 Before
- » Almost All of Bulgaria is in the Dark Red COVID Zone
- » Over 55% of Sequenced Samples in Bulgaria are from Omicron
- » Bulgarian Immunologist: The only Salvation against Covid is to be Immunized Every Year
- » The Pfizer Vaccine Triples the Risk of Myocarditis
- » Heart Transplant Refused to Unvaccinated Citizen in the United States