4-year-old Child is the Youngest Victim of the “Struma” Tragedy
The youngest passenger in the crashed Macedonian bus was 4 years old, BGNES reports. This is a child born in 2017.
The oldest passenger is 63 years old. According to the information available to BGNES, the majority of travelers were born between 1971 and 2004.
The severe accident that night on the Struma highway killed 45 people and injured seven others.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Chain Car Crash involving 10 Cars and 2 Trucks on the Ring Road in Sofia (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria: 14 Migrants detained in a Private Ambulance near Burgas - Driver Dressed as Paramedic (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria: A Girl and a Woman Died in a Car Accident near Dimitrovgrad
- » Bulgaria: Pregnant Woman and a Child were Injured after a Police Car Chase with Migrants
- » Bulgaria: 42 Migrants caught in Nova Zagora
- » Bulgaria: Three Dead after a Car Accident in Stara Zagora region