November 24 has been declared a Day of National Mourning in Bulgaria
The Council of Ministers adopted a decision declaring November 24, 2021 as a Day of National Mourning in memory of the victims of the fire that broke out in the Home for the Elderly in the village of Royak, Dulgopol municipality, on November 22 and the victims of severe bus accident on the Struma highway on November 23.
The government expresses its condolences to the relatives of the victims. In their memory, the national flags of all state institutions will be lowered in half.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Bus Incident near Ruse - 10 people Injured
- » A Series of Strong Earthquakes in Greece, Panic in North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian Buses Blocked for Hours on the Serbian-Hungarian Border
- » The 150 Bulgarians who were Blocked at Frankfurt Airport have returned Home
- » More than 150 Bulgarians are Stranded at Frankfurt airport
- » Dangerous Trend in Bulgaria: 100 victims from Road Accidents - more than in 2020