November 24 has been declared a Day of National Mourning in Bulgaria
The Council of Ministers adopted a decision declaring November 24, 2021 as a Day of National Mourning in memory of the victims of the fire that broke out in the Home for the Elderly in the village of Royak, Dulgopol municipality, on November 22 and the victims of severe bus accident on the Struma highway on November 23.
The government expresses its condolences to the relatives of the victims. In their memory, the national flags of all state institutions will be lowered in half.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Macedonia held a Funeral for the 45 Victims of the Bus Crash that occurred in Bulgaria
- » Skopje will Receive the Remains of its Citizens that Died in the Bus Crash on Struma Highway
- » Explosion in Munich Wounded Dozens and stopped the Movement of Trains
- » Minister Komitova: The Bus Crash on the Struma highway was not with High Speed
- » Possible End to Mass Explosions caused by Pyrotechnics during Celebrations in Sofia
- » Shooting at a Bus in Kosovo, Young Students were Killed