November 24 has been declared a Day of National Mourning in Bulgaria
The Council of Ministers adopted a decision declaring November 24, 2021 as a Day of National Mourning in memory of the victims of the fire that broke out in the Home for the Elderly in the village of Royak, Dulgopol municipality, on November 22 and the victims of severe bus accident on the Struma highway on November 23.
The government expresses its condolences to the relatives of the victims. In their memory, the national flags of all state institutions will be lowered in half.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Chain Car Crash involving 10 Cars and 2 Trucks on the Ring Road in Sofia (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria: 14 Migrants detained in a Private Ambulance near Burgas - Driver Dressed as Paramedic (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria: A Girl and a Woman Died in a Car Accident near Dimitrovgrad
- » Bulgaria: Pregnant Woman and a Child were Injured after a Police Car Chase with Migrants
- » Bulgaria: 42 Migrants caught in Nova Zagora
- » Bulgaria: Three Dead after a Car Accident in Stara Zagora region