Bulgarian Prime Minister Yanev on the Bus Incident: “This Tragedy Shook Us”
This is a tragedy that shook us and demanded that the Bulgarian state react very quickly and make it possible to investigate this road accident. This was said to journalists by Prime Minister Stefan Yanev on the occasion of the severe bus accident on the Struma Highway, a reporter told FOCUS News Agency.
"We have gathered on an occasion that is not pleasant. There is nothing good to say. This is a tragedy that shook us and demanded that the Bulgarian state react very quickly and make it possible to first investigate this road accident - what are the causes, what led to the death of 46 people and what care should be taken lay for the survivors," said Yanev.
"The investigation is in the hands of the investigative bodies. When everything necessary is done, it will be possible to talk about what happened," Yanev added. "We have a huge tragedy. I express my condolences and condolences to the relatives of the victims. Let's hope that we will learn the right lessons from this tragic incident and we will be able to prevent such incidents in the future," the Prime Minister added.
"An investigation is under way. Let the investigating authorities find out what kind of citizens were on this bus. For now, it is clear that the bus is registered in the Republic of Northe Macedonia. In the early hours we informed each other together with the Prime Minister of North Macedonia Zaev. There is unofficial information that he is traveling here. Let the investigators say how many and what kind of citizens traveled in the bus", added Yanev.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Macedonia held a Funeral for the 45 Victims of the Bus Crash that occurred in Bulgaria
- » Skopje will Receive the Remains of its Citizens that Died in the Bus Crash on Struma Highway
- » Explosion in Munich Wounded Dozens and stopped the Movement of Trains
- » Minister Komitova: The Bus Crash on the Struma highway was not with High Speed
- » Possible End to Mass Explosions caused by Pyrotechnics during Celebrations in Sofia
- » Shooting at a Bus in Kosovo, Young Students were Killed