7 People from the Accident on “Struma” Highway Admitted to “Pirogov”, No Danger to their Lives
7 people from the severe accident on the “Struma” Highway have been admitted to the Pirogov Hospital, there is no danger to their lives. This was announced by the press center of the medical institution.
In the early hours today „Pirogov” Hospital received 7 citizens who were injured in a bus accident on the Struma highway. The persons are not Bulgarian citizens. At the moment, everyone is in contact, in stable condition and without danger to life. Six have burns and one patient has a leg injury. After examination and assessment of their condition, they were placed in the hospital for follow-up.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Train Chaos: Delays and Cancellations Disrupt Bulgarian Railways Services
- » Bulgaria: Nearly 800,000 Households are Still Without Electricity
- » PM Denkov Addresses Severe Power Outages in 1,000+ Settlements After Snowstorm
- » Four Flights To and From Varna Canceled due to the Bad Weather
- » Over 800 Reports of Fallen Trees and Branches in Sofia
- » Winter Weather Havoc: Sofia Districts and Regions Suffer Power Outages