7 People from the Accident on “Struma” Highway Admitted to “Pirogov”, No Danger to their Lives
7 people from the severe accident on the “Struma” Highway have been admitted to the Pirogov Hospital, there is no danger to their lives. This was announced by the press center of the medical institution.
In the early hours today „Pirogov” Hospital received 7 citizens who were injured in a bus accident on the Struma highway. The persons are not Bulgarian citizens. At the moment, everyone is in contact, in stable condition and without danger to life. Six have burns and one patient has a leg injury. After examination and assessment of their condition, they were placed in the hospital for follow-up.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Possible End to Mass Explosions caused by Pyrotechnics during Celebrations in Sofia
- » Shooting at a Bus in Kosovo, Young Students were Killed
- » Macedonian Media on the “Struma” Tragedy: Both Bus Drivers were not Employees of “Besa Trans”
- » Confirmed: 45 are the Dead in the Burned North Macedonian Bus
- » A Methane Explosion killed 52 people in a Russian Mine
- » Human Error is the Leading Version of the Tragedy on the “Struma” Highway, Victims are 44