Mayor of Pernik: The Crashed Bus Tore about 50 meters of Guardrail in the Area of the Accident
The crashed bus tore about 50 meters of guardrail in the area of the accident. This was said by the mayor of Pernik Stanislav Vladimirov to journalists on the occasion of the severe bus accident in which 46 people died, a reporter told FOCUS News Agency.
"We see the area is wet. From the bus itself there is a torn over 50 m guardrail. We express our condolences to the relatives. The reasons can be many. The track is wet. This section has a very large downward slope. It's been raining so lightly since yesterday. I can't say if this is the reason, but the reasons can be many. Now I will go to the scene of the incident,"Vladimirov said.
"There are often accidents in this area. This route is one of the most difficult in our country. It has a huge displacement here and about 2 km below. This section is on the national road network. It has a concentration of accidents and is severe "What RIA could have done for this road and I guess they did is good markings, strong guardrails and good asphalt coverage," he added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Another Death on “Trakia” Highway
- » Bulgaria: The Fire near Lyubimets and Harmanli has been Contained
- » Bulgaria: A Bus full of Children Crashed on Trakia Highway Last Night
- » Bulgaria: A Woman and a Child Died in a Traffic Accident on the Trakia Highway
- » Bulgaria: There are 34 Active Fires in the Country, the Situation in Most Places is Under Control
- » The Extinguishing of Fires all over Bulgaria Continues - “Maritsa” Highway will be Closed