14 European Countries are Included in Bulgaria's List of Countries in the Red Covid Zone
As of Tuesday next week, a number of European countries are on the list of countries in the red zone - Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, Ireland, the Czech Republic, Belgium, Hungary, Denmark, Iceland, Greece, Liechtenstein, Andorra, Poland and Switzerland.
Moldova goes from red to orange.
Finland, France, Monaco and Portugal go from green to orange, according to the order of the Minister of Health Stoycho Katsarov.
The full list of countries by color zones, according to which the order of entry into Bulgaria is determined, can be seen HERE (in Bulgarian only).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » WHO: The Omicron Variant could Worsen the Situation in Europe
- » Prof. Iva Hristova: Not a single Case of Omicron has been Registered in Bulgaria yet
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Slight Increase in New Cases in the Last 24h
- » BioNTech CEO: I think we will Need an Adapted Vaccine against COVID-19 because of Omicron
- » Bulgarian Dr. Argirova: Mutations occur in People who do not have Antibodies to COVID-19
- » Can Bulgaria impose Mandatory Vaccination for COVID-19