Protest and Riots against Green Certificates in Rotterdam, there are Injured
At least seven people were injured in a protest against green certificates in the Dutch city of Rotterdam.
The clashes erupted after protesters pelted police with stones and bottles. In response, security forces fired warning shots. 20 people were arrested.
Due to the situation in the city, trains to Rotterdam have been stopped. Many metro stations are also closed.
The mayor of the city announced that the situation in the city is already beginning to calm down. The Dutch government plans to introduce a green certificate for attending public events and restaurants.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 53 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » An Outbreak of Bird Flu was discovered near the Bulgarian Town of Etropole
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 95 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Mayors Buy Medicines for Entire Villages as 1/3 of the Pharmacies in the Country are in just 3 Big Cities
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 116 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » The Situation with the Availability of Antibiotics in Pharmacies in Bulgaria is Gradually Normalizing