BSP Leader Ninova: Meetings with WCC Continue, We will Make Efforts to have Regular Government
The resigned BSP leader KIornelia Ninova continues negotiations for a cabinet with the leader of "We Continue the Change" Kiril Petkov. This was shared by Ninova in a post on Facebook.
At the meeting, the two discussed the next steps in negotiations to form a government.
The meetings of the expert groups for elaboration of the program start on November 23, Ninova writes. They will be attended by three people from each country.
The groups are 18 in number: Energy, Economy, Transport, Justice, Health, Education, e-Government, Agriculture, Internal Security, Ecology, Regional Development, Culture, Labor and Social Welfare, Tourism, National Security, Sports, Finance, International Relations.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Political Parties Spent over BGN 7.3 Million for the Elections on November 14
- » Exactly how Popular is Delyan Peevski in DPS
- » Former Presidential Candidate Anastas Gerdjikov Continues his Term as Rector of Sofia University
- » From our News Team: How did the Elections Go in One Covid Section in the Capital of Bulgaria
- » Gerdjikov: Congratulations to the Winner. The Entire State Apparatus Worked for the Acting President
- » World Media on Bulgarian Elections: Anti-Corruption Candidate Rumen Radev Won a Second Term