NEW ANTI TERRORISM DECLARATION TO BE ADOPTED
Politics | September 20, 2001, Thursday // 00:00
The Bulgarian National Assembly discusses the adoption of a new declaration against terrorism, Info radio reported. The declaration was necessitated because of the new developments in the international situation. It is expected that the declaration will support the creation of a global coalition against terrorism. It is to clarify that Bulgaria is ready to give moral, logistic and diplomatic support and to participate in rescue and peacekeeping actions. Foreign Minister Passy went to Parliament to join the discussions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Foreign Minister: Serbia does not fulfill the Agreements on the Rights of Bulgarians in the Country
- » Will we Arrest Putin if he comes to Bulgaria?
- » Bulgaria: Hundreds Protested in Sofia, demanding the Impeachment of President Radev
- » Von der Leyen: The Strengthening of the Bulgarian-Turkish Border is a priority against Migration
- » The Austrian President: Bulgaria is ready for Schengen
- » Bulgaria’s MFA condemned the Decision of North Macedonia to Erase a Bulgarian Association