Bulgaria: How many Deputies will Each Party have in the 47th Parliament (CHART)
The CEC announced the official data from the parliamentary elections for the 47th National Assembly.
According to the final results, seven parties are entering parliament. 25.67% of voters supported "We Continue the Change". GERB-SDS remains in second place with 22.74%, DPS (Movement for Rights and Freedoms) takes third place with 13%. The Bulgarian Socialist Party received 10.21% of the vote. "There Is Such a People" is in fifth place with 9.52% of the vote. The penultimate position is for "Democratic Bulgaria" with 6.37%, and the 47th National Assembly includes "Vazrazhdane" with 4.86%.
Here is the distribution (unofficially) in mandates: WCC - 67 deputies, GERB-SDS - 59 deputies; DPS (MRF) - 34 deputies; BSP for Bulgaria - 26 deputies; TISP - 25 deputies; DB - 16 deputies; "Vazrazhdane" - 13 deputies.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Exactly how Popular is Delyan Peevski in DPS
- » Former Presidential Candidate Anastas Gerdjikov Continues his Term as Rector of Sofia University
- » From our News Team: How did the Elections Go in One Covid Section in the Capital of Bulgaria
- » Gerdjikov: Congratulations to the Winner. The Entire State Apparatus Worked for the Acting President
- » World Media on Bulgarian Elections: Anti-Corruption Candidate Rumen Radev Won a Second Term
- » With 99.82% Processed Protocols: Rumen Radev is with 66.70%. Anastas Gerdjikov with 31.82%