Bulgaria: How many Deputies will Each Party have in the 47th Parliament (CHART)
The CEC announced the official data from the parliamentary elections for the 47th National Assembly.
According to the final results, seven parties are entering parliament. 25.67% of voters supported "We Continue the Change". GERB-SDS remains in second place with 22.74%, DPS (Movement for Rights and Freedoms) takes third place with 13%. The Bulgarian Socialist Party received 10.21% of the vote. "There Is Such a People" is in fifth place with 9.52% of the vote. The penultimate position is for "Democratic Bulgaria" with 6.37%, and the 47th National Assembly includes "Vazrazhdane" with 4.86%.
Here is the distribution (unofficially) in mandates: WCC - 67 deputies, GERB-SDS - 59 deputies; DPS (MRF) - 34 deputies; BSP for Bulgaria - 26 deputies; TISP - 25 deputies; DB - 16 deputies; "Vazrazhdane" - 13 deputies.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Gallup's 100% Parallel Count: 2 Parties Change Position from the Initial Election Results
- » Bulgaria: GERB 1st, “We Continue the Change” 2nd - According to Initial Election Results
- » Polling Day in Bulgaria begins with Low Voter Turnout
- » Elections in Bulgaria: 10.3% Voter Turnout at 11 a.m., Problems with the Vote in Turkey
- » Election Day: Bulgaria Votes for New Parliament
- » Bulgaria: Today is a “Day for Reflection” before the Elections