TISP Leader Slavi Trifonov Expressed Full Support for Forming a Government with WCC
"As I said, I will do everything possible and everything that depends on me to form a government as soon as possible with the first term." This was written by the leader of "There Is Such a People" Slavi Trifonov in a Facebook post. Trifonov announced that today he accepted the invitation for a meeting sent by the winners of the elections - "We Continue the Change".
I met with Kiril Petkov and Asen Vassilev and expressed my full support for the formation of a government with their mandate. I told them directly that I would do everything possible, of course - everything that depends on me and on "There Is Such a People", for so that the government can be realized, the parliament can work and the people can calm down", Trifonov wrote.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Today marks the beginning of the Pre-Election Campaign for Local Elections in Bulgaria
- » Survey: More and More Bulgarians want Early Elections, GERB Increases its Lead
- » Bulgaria: Vanya Grigorova will be the Left’s Candidate for Mayor of Sofia
- » Bulgaria’s President set a Date for this year’s Local Elections
- » Bulgaria: DPS leader warned that the Sixth Elections in two years are coming
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister reported of Vote Buying from One Political Party to Another