With 100% Processed Protocols “We Continue the Change” Officially Wins the Elections in Bulgaria
The Bulgarian political party "We Continue the Change" remains the first political force with 100% processed protocols from the parliamentary elections on November 14. This is indicated by a reference on the website of the Central Election Commission (CEC).It won with 673,141 votes or 25.67%.
In second place is the GERB-SDS coalition, supported by 596,456 people or 22.74% of voters. Third is the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) with 340,997 votes or 13.00%. It is followed by the Socialists (BSP for Bulgaria) with 267,816 votes or 10.21%, the party “There Is Such a People” is with 249,726 votes or 9.52%, Democratic Bulgaria with 166,966 votes or 6.37% and Vazrazhdane with 127,549 votes or 4.86%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Exactly how Popular is Delyan Peevski in DPS
- » Former Presidential Candidate Anastas Gerdjikov Continues his Term as Rector of Sofia University
- » From our News Team: How did the Elections Go in One Covid Section in the Capital of Bulgaria
- » Gerdjikov: Congratulations to the Winner. The Entire State Apparatus Worked for the Acting President
- » World Media on Bulgarian Elections: Anti-Corruption Candidate Rumen Radev Won a Second Term
- » With 99.82% Processed Protocols: Rumen Radev is with 66.70%. Anastas Gerdjikov with 31.82%