Kiril Petkov: I will be Candidate for Prime Minister from "We Continue the Change"
I will be a candidate for prime minister from "We Continue the Change", but this will be a matter of negotiations - Kiril Petkov told BNT. He added that talks with the parties will start tomorrow, with which they will look for a working cabinet.
He considered corruption to be the most important priority.
What we believe - our percentages will increase because of the vote from abroad. We should be quite close to the percentages we announced at the very beginning, said Kiril Petkov.
He called for a dialogue with all parties outside GERB and DPS so that they could open the possibility for a working coalition. As the first partner, he pointed out "Democratic Bulgaria", but also BSP and "There Is Such a People", with which they have common goals - to change the chief prosecutor and to stop corruption.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Exactly how Popular is Delyan Peevski in DPS
- » Former Presidential Candidate Anastas Gerdjikov Continues his Term as Rector of Sofia University
- » From our News Team: How did the Elections Go in One Covid Section in the Capital of Bulgaria
- » Gerdjikov: Congratulations to the Winner. The Entire State Apparatus Worked for the Acting President
- » World Media on Bulgarian Elections: Anti-Corruption Candidate Rumen Radev Won a Second Term
- » With 99.82% Processed Protocols: Rumen Radev is with 66.70%. Anastas Gerdjikov with 31.82%