Health Minister Katsarov: No Lockdown is Required in Bulgaria
There is no need for a lockdown, Health Minister Stoycho Katsarov told reporters. The measures and the green certificate paid off. The number of people infected with coronavirus infection is declining.
All the time we did not rely on fear, we did not try to scare people and use the fear of infection to motivate them to follow the anti-epidemic measures, but on the contrary - all the time we insisted people with their reason and sense of responsibility to accept that it depends on all of us.
Katsarov thanked the people, as well as the media, who became part of the nationwide efforts to deal with the infection.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » From Feb 1: Covid Certificates of over 93,000 Bulgarian Citizens will not be Valid in the EU
- » Former Health Minister: Bulgaria is Already in the Omicron Phase
- » Bulgarian Professor: At the End of Spring the Cases will Decrease Sharply
- » WHO: Europe is Probably on the Verge of an End to the Pandemic
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: More New Cases than Newly Vaccinated in the Last 24 hours
- » New and Dangerous Trend: Intentionally Getting Infected with COVID-19